What is Inside
- 30 task charts including the inputs, outputs and elements for each task with short description
- Stakeholders, Guidelines, and techniques for each task
- 50 BABOK® Techniques
- Competencies maps
- 6 case studies, each covers the tasks of one knowledge area
- Highlights from case studies to connect to the BABOK® tasks
- Business Analysis tasks color poster
Benefits of the Visual Guide
Compared with text, visual presentation is superior in the efficiency of communication. People only tend to remember 10% of what they hear, 20% of what they read, but 80% of what they see.
Ease of Understanding
One of the primary advantages the visual guide offers is simplicity. For example, a chart tells you immediately where and how a knowledge element fits in the big picture.
When people learn in a foreign language, unfamiliar vocabulary or sentence structure lead to ambiguity. Adding pictures and symbols to the message remove those obstacles.
Visual materials are relatively more eye-pleasing. When presenting with colors and diagrams, it makes people relaxed and helps them memorize the information better.
IIBA®, the IIBA® logo, BABOK® Guide and Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® are registered trademarks owned by International Institute of Business Analysis. https://www.iiba.org/